These are the known plugins for AkashaCMS. We say "known" because the AkashaCMS plugin system allows anybody to write a plugin and not inform us of its existence. Instructions for adding to this list are given below.
See the documentation on writing a plugin for more information.
- AkashaCMS built-in Provides foundation-level support for any HTML
- AkashaCMS-base Provides foundation-level support for building websites
- AkashaCMS-booknav Provides book-like navigation of content
- akashacms-blog-podcast Provides a river-of-news presentation for blog posts
- akashacms-breadcrumbs Provides a breadcrumb trail to aid navigation
- akashacms-document-viewers Embeds documents (PDF, etc) in-line
- akashacms-embeddables Assists with embedding content from other sites
- akashacms-footnotes Adds footnote-style citations at the bottom of the page
- akashacms-tagged-content Categorizing content by adding tags.
- akashacms-theme-bootstrap Use Twitter Bootstrap to improve website look and feel.
- Adblock Checker Detect if advertising has been blocked, and display a message
- Affiliate links Simplify using affiliate links
Adding plugins to the directory
One registers a plugin on this page by issuing a pull request on the source code for this website.
At the minimum the pull request should add an item to the list above. If you wish to host the plugin documentation yourself, then make the link point to your website. Making the plugin documentation appear on this website requires a bit more work.
First, add the necessary dependency to the
package.json. Plugin documentation is stored in the plugins
Second, add an entry in
config.js to mount
node_modules/plugin-name/guide into the website. Several of these mounts already exist, so simply follow the pattern in the configuration.
Third, use these layout templates: