Announcements and News about AkashaCMS
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for 2015
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for February 2015
- Announcing AkashaCMS 0.4.0 - server-side jQuery, streamlined rendering, and more Nearly a year in the making, with v0.4.x AkashaCMS is greatly improved, faster, uses server-side jQuery-style DOM manipulations, and more.
- Announcing AkashaCMS 0.4.1 - rendering chains, grunt integration, EPUB generation, and more Major amount of work went on the last two weeks, restructuring AkashaCMS to allow pluggable rendering chains, using it in a Grunt workflow, and generate EPUB files.
- Announcing the Blog & Podcast plugin They say every content management system becomes a blogging platform. Whether or not that's true, it's just become true for AkashaCMS. A new AkashaCMS plugin allows the creation of multiple blogs within an AkashaCMS website.
- Looking forward to AkashaCMS 0.5.x work Now that AkashaCMS is reaching its 0.4.x milestone, what am I thinking of for the 0.5.x release
- Created AkashaCMS organization to shephard AkashaCMS into the future On the cusp of its 0.4.x release, AkashaCMS creator David Herron announces the ownership transfer of AkashaCMS to the new AkashaCMS organization.
- Upgraded akashacms-theme-boilerplate to Boilerplate v5, AkashaCMS 0.4.x release imminent The Boilerplate team just released version 5, which has now been rolled into akashacms-theme-boilerplate.
- AkashaCMS 0.4.x release on hold for Boilerplate v5 Since Boilerplate forms the basis for AkashaCMS theming, and since they just released version 5, it seems necessary to hold the 0.4.x release to integrate the latest Boilerplate.
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for April 2015
- AkashaEPUB 0.4.6 released, Guidebook posted to eBook stores Achieved a major goal with AkashaEPUB - the guidebook has been successfully uploaded to several online eBook marketplaces.
- AkashaEPUB 0.4.2 released, Guidebook written Since the last news in February, I had the crazy idea to repurpose AkashaCMS to support building EPUB's. That's now finished, and a guidebook has been written.
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for May 2015
- AkashaEPUB received nearly complete rewrite - hugely simplified The initial version of AkashaEPUB demonstrated the need to hugely simplify book configuration. That's been done.
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for June 2015
- Added akashacms-footnotes plugin - EPUB's can get footnotes In the book I'm writing now, I want footnotes. Therefore repurposing existing code was the order of the day.
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for September 2015
- Created skeleton for akashacms-blog-podcast It occurred to me, potential AkashaCMS users need a helping hand to start a blog.
AkashaCMS News and Announcements for November 2015
- How to add a free shopping cart and sell products on an AkashaCMS website Supposedly selling products via a website and having a shopping shopping cart requires a dynamically generated website using a content management system. But, there are online store services which can be added to any website, even ones built as static HTML files.
- AkashaCMS News and Announcements for February 2015
- AkashaCMS News and Announcements for 2015